Generation Justice (GJ) is seeking a seasoned, organized, great communicator who also has a commitment to social justice. This is a pivotal role for GJ in building the infrastructure of a growing youth leadership organization. Working closely with the GJ Director, this position supports all operational aspects, payroll, and human resources. This team player will have exceptional organizational skills and experience in non-profit operations and systems development.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of GJ
- Minimum of 5+ years of operational experience, preferably for non-profits
- Ability to problem solve and think critically and strategically
- Experience in supervising staff of various levels of experience
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work towards project goals individually and with team support
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work in a flexible, high-energy environment
- Ability to pass a background check, show a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Budgeting & Payroll Oversight
- Human Resources
- Supervision of Staff
- Advisory and Ambassadors Council
- Data collection and tracking
- Provide support to ongoing programs
Generation Justice’s mission is to inspire youth to become multidimensional leaders who are committed to social transformation. GJ is a multiracial, multicultural project that trains youth to harness the power of community and raise critical consciousness through leadership development, civic engagement, media production, and narrative shift in the following areas – racial justice, health, education, early childhood development, and economic security. GJ has been recognized as the premier youth media/leadership group and has been the recipient of numerous awards locally and nationally.
Please apply at the following link: