Trainings & Curriculum
Generation Justice’s skilled team of staff and fellows are available for customized workshops and curriculum development on various topics. Workshops and curriculum are hands-on and tailored to meet the specific needs of your team, organization, or community.
Previous workshop topics include:
- Media Literacy and Analysis on Police Violence
- Social Media for Mobilization
- Social Media 101 for Organizations
- Little Feet Walk Loud – Early Brain Development and Social Justice
- Mapping Disparities in our Educational System
- What is Health Literacy?
- Positive Youth Development
- e.Woke: Digital Security