Here are some resources in the form of videos, articles, apps, websites, and more which our youth and staff have found helpful during this time of crisis. We compiled all of these resources below for you, our community!
Social distancing during COVID-19 means you Facetime instead of heading over to your friend’s house to hang. We don’t want to spread this.” Writes Brittany Wong for HuffPost – Updated March 24, 2020
Resources for mental health:
Mental health counselors are just a quick text away thanks to the Crisis Text Line, which is a free national text messaging service. All you have to do to get in contact with one is text “home” to 741-741 and get started!
Agora Hotline: 505-277-3013
Optum’s Emotional Support Helpline: 866-342-6892
Coronavirus Mental Health Helpline: 1-844-863-9314
The City of Albuquerque is currently offering the following services:
- Free Bus Rides for youth under 18 on fixed-route buses
- The water utility, PNM, NM Gas Co suspend disconnects for now
- Unemployment resources: 1-877-664-6984 M-F from 8-4:30
- CYFD paid child care program and expanded child care programs: 1-833-551-0518
- APS Free Breakfast/Lunch available from 10 am – 1 pm throughout 89 locations