tips for staying healthy
“Why You Shouldn’t Go To Your Friend’s House While Social Distancing”
Social distancing during COVID-19 means you Facetime instead of heading over to your friend’s house to hang. We don’t want to spread this.” Writes Brittany Wong for HuffPost – Updated March 24, 2020
you’re not alone in this
take care of yourself, then others
Mental health counselors are just a quick text away
thanks to the Crisis Text Line, which is a free national text messaging service.
All you have to do to get in contact with one is text “home” to 741-741 and get started!
Agora Hotline: 505-277-3013
Optum’s Emotional Support Helpline: 866-342-6892
Coronavirus Mental Health Helpline: 1-844-863-9314
- Free Bus Rides for youth under 18 on fixed-route buses
- The water utility, PNM, NM Gas Co suspend disconnects for now
- Unemployment resources: 1-877-664-6984 M-F from 8-4:30
- CYFD paid child care program and expanded child care programs: 1-833-551-0518
- APS Free Breakfast/Lunch available from 10 am – 1 pm throughout 89 locations